Too many things to do. Too little time. The story of my life.
This project was just too fun and turned out way too cute not to share, though. So here I am, after an extended hiatus, to give you: DIY Candy-Colored Mirrors.
You won’t believe how simple!
1) Take a ceiling medallion –salvaged or from a local DIY store
2) Grab a can of bright, high gloss spray paint in the funnest color you can find 😉
3) Give it a couple of coats –allowing plenty of drying time in between
4) Using silicone or a heavy-duty construction glue, attach the appropriate size mirror in the center
5) Add picture wire on the back for easy hanging
And there you are! Ready to add a little pizazz to any room!